Monday, November 16, 2009

ITALIAN

I made a couple of big mistakes over the weekend. I thought the ziti dinner was at O.L. Mt. Carmel. It was really at St. Anthony's In Exeter. I wasn't really determined to show up anyway. I also thought O.L. Mt. Carmel's blood drive was today. It was yesterday so I missed it. Lately I've been practicing a lot with Acoustic Guitar magazine. It provides me with quite a lot more variety than just a few Beatle & Eric Clapton books. Uncle Frankie visited for a while yesterday. I overheard him & my parents say that Mary Anne & Michael both speak Italian really well. With all my Italian connections I shall have to follow their lead & brush up on my command of the language. On my way home from Pittston this morning I noticed that part of Main Street was blocked off to traffic. It was the part that starts right at the Valero gas station. Today's cousin Luigi's birthday. There are two cousin Luigis on Facebook. They both have my last name.