Saturday, November 14, 2009

NO GAME

The weather this morning has been very cold, dreary & rainy. I found out yesterday that New York's weather, & southeastern Pa's, was worse. It was raining violently. Lately I've been practicing my guitar more after quite an unfortunate lull. Last night there was another football game but my father & Uncle Frankie didn't bother to show up because it's playoff time & their favorite team didn't make it this year. Today would have been my cousin Karen's fifty third birthday. It's her first birthday since her death. Tomorrow's yet another milestone birthday for a classmate of mine. We now shall give a major doffing of the hat to Mike upon his fiftieth. We were in the same class in high school. On Monday, although I don't have an official appointment, I shall be giving blood in Pittston.