Monday, January 22, 2007

Icy Cold Lately

Our typical Pa. winter progresses. I dread going to places like Plains' W. Carey Ave, Main Street & Wilkes_Barre's South Street on icy days because they're entirely too steep for my tastes. KrissyKrissyKrissy, who worked in Bethpage & knew several of the people I knew over there, is going home to N.Y. tonight after work & made sure she promised to say hello to all my old pals. Today is the 34th anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the day that absolutely defines the liberals' true colors. I swear I got a mild case of the virus that's been gripping this neck of the woods lately. I got the headache to end headaches a couple of nights ago. Everybody's still altogether ga.ga over the Ronald's coin. Some of my cousins & I have always been very close. They all have their share of obsessions & compulsions but at least the coin thingy seems to be doing quite nicely. The Super Bowl very soon approaches. As everyone knows, I don't like sports but show up at the parties because I get to pig out. Today I ate scrambled eggs again. Please go to http://www.rankmyblog.net/story.php?title=East-Elmhurst-1 to vote for my blog.

No comments: