Saturday, April 28, 2007

WHO WANTS TO BE MY PHONE A FRIEND?

I was watching "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" yesterday & found out that they have try_outs over in my very own New York starting in two days. That's something I've always really wanted to be able to take a crack at. Hey would I ever be a hoot & a half on TV or what!? I liked Regis Philbin but Meredith Vieira seems really neat too, of course. The Methodist church next door is having one of their artsy fartsy craftsy fairs from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. today so the traffic in the parking lots is an absolute & total nightmare around here. All fifteenish spaces are spoken for so I got stuck having to park on Rte 11 by the funeral home. It's tres Twilight Zone.y. KrissyKrissyKrissy is finally & at last back from her long jaunt in New York. Pert near everybody's been very sick lately & it appeared to have been her turn for a while. Today's a grand total of an entire year to the very day since I first got here officially. I cut the grass today for the first time since who in Sam Hill even knows when.

No comments: