Monday, April 30, 2007

VERY NICE DAY

Today is the very first genuinely marvelous day I've seen in a long time. It's been so swell I even took advantage & went out for my very first walk of the new season a couple of hours ago. I walked all the way down to Wyomng Ave. past the funeral home, Methodist church, library, convenience store etc. I've been stuck with more than a bit of a spare tire lately, to my chagrin. That's because of all the pigging out I've been doing lately. Tomorrow, finally & at last the brand spankin' new month starts. May's always been a very favorite of mine. On the seventh I shall be giving blood over at O.L.Sorrows in West Wyoming. Will W. finally have to give us the satisfaction of starting to get out of Iraq on Oct. 1st or what? Hey hasn't this garbage already gone on about as long as WWII(Archie Bunker's Big One)by now anyway? Uncle Frankie showed up last night & hung around for a while. KrissyKrissyKrissy has once again recommended a movie that I've literally never even heard of before.

No comments: