Monday, May 14, 2007

VERY BUSY WEEKEND

The past few days were extremely active for me. Because yesterday was Mother's Day, there was lots of company for the weekend. Matt & Brianne even showed up. The only thing I didn't handle too well was the Oriental restaurant. The food is Chinese & Japanese. I most certainly enjoyed most of it, most especially the peanut butter chicken. A lot of the food was quite seriously odd, though, I literally ate seaweed & ginger. KrissyKrissyKrissy made sure she promised to check out my blog. I know Matt & Brianne have most certainly seen it many times by now. Mary Anne & Fran stayed out on Saturday night until around 1:30 a.m. Tomorrow parking here will be an absolute nightmare. It's Election Day & the traffic congestion in the parking lot will be pure hell. Yesterday we went to the graveyard at St. John the Evangelist Church in Pittston to visit the deceased relatives. Graves there go back at least as far as the Spanish American War. Graveyards around here are much more fun than the ones in New York. Young uns around here even literally get to ride through them on bicycles. It's like a park with dead people in it. My hay fever's been driving me crazy lately. Every season has its share of bad news. I'll most certainly take this over cold weather anytime.

No comments: