Friday, May 18, 2007

KRISSYKRISSYKRISSY'S LATE

As of last time I checked, KrissyKrissyKrissy wasn't back just yet. There's something going on with her trees. Two days ago was Aunt Lauren's birthday. Today I went to the gas station in Exeter only to be confronted with a major price hike. It's all a scam. I get a bit chilly doing the Friday dance. Tomorrow is the big day for Stacy. I won't be there though. I'll be at the Carmelite meeting. On Monday I have absolutely got to get an oil change. I get lazy about stuff like that unfortunately. It's not a barrel of laughs to go way down to Kingston & twiddle my thumbs while a bunch of guys climb under my car all day. I've found out about another scam. The holy rollers are a smidge on the quiet side lately but this one's taken their place. A girl named Elena, from Moscow, Russia, sent me an e.mail claiming to want to move to U.S. & meet a nice man. When I looked it up on the internet, I found out that that's a very common scam these days too. Russian women send mail & pictures(wink wink nudge nudge, hint hint hubba hubba) trying to get gullible American men to help them. Lately I seem to be on everybody's scam list. All sorts of hysterically dysfunctional characters have always managed to find their way to me.

No comments: