Friday, May 04, 2007

NICE DAY

The weather continues to amaze me with how groovy it's been. Tomorrow's my parents' 51st anniversary. I guess they must have gotten married quite a while before I was ever born then, huh? Well, of course, KrissyKrissyKrissy's back from her N.Y. jaunt. I'd never, in a brazilian years, be able to put on that much mileage. The weather's nothing to brag about lots of times either on very big trips. It's a long way between here & N.Y. even once in a while never mind regularly. Fran travels insane distances too but at least she stays within the state. I have major anxiety attacks with all that boredom, monotony, etc. Patience on a trip isn't exactly a strong point of mine. I absolutely invented "Are we there yet?" I'm getting quite a bit through that Waugh book. He's always been a very favorite writer of mine. Before I forget, the Friday dance must reign supreme on all our agendas today.

No comments: