Tuesday, January 08, 2008

VERY NICE WEATHER LATELY

I woke up in the middle of the night with yet another headache. I took two pills & it went away after a while. Today I went over to that book store in the mall with the application filled out. It's most certainly quite a really nice environment over there. My parents went out & got a really nice big wide_screen TV set yesterday. With their lousy eyesight, it was very well worth the expense. The last one was very hard to see. I always used to have to squint to be able to see the least bit of anything on it. The new one's flat. So are computers & all sorts of other things these days. In the olden days everything was really big & bulky. Yesterday, I pulled sort of a prank on O.L.P.H. in Lindenhurst. I wanted to be absolutely positive I got their phone number right for my application, so I called it, waited for an answer from the receptionist & hung up on her. I always could pull a good one on that bunch. From the Get A Load of This Files: Few names can possibly turn out to be more annoyingly trendy than Jessica. I just found out on a name site, though, that the name was coined by Shakespeare. Thanks a lot, Willie. Uncle Frankie showed up this morning, just as I was leaving to go to the mall. Yesterday I made sure I read more of "War & Peace". Amazingly, I now have fewer than two hundred pages to go & I shall be finished.

No comments: