Thursday, March 13, 2008

NICE QUIET DAY

It's a cold day today but there's no rain, snow or anything like that. Let's just hope it stays this nice for St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. Everybody will be eating corn beef & cabbage for the big day. On Tuesday I got yet another call from one of the Red Cross ladies. She wanted me to sign up for another donation. I ended up agreeing to go to Edwardsville on the eighteenth to give blood. Believe it or not, a few days ago I found out about a guy who's given quite a few hundred apheresis donations over the course of the past two decades. I've only done that once before & it would drive me nuts having even to think of something like that ever again. Yesterday I made sure I finished the rest of "8 1/2" & read more of "The Violent Bear It Away". Last night I went to the St. Joseph's novena at the seminary too. There was another Passionist there. On Saturday morning I have another Carmelite meeting to attend. I'll have to make sure I get all my homework done. They made me the formation director & I'll be in big trouble if I renege on my new responsibility. It's fairly easy since it's virtually just one big open_book test anyway.

No comments: