Monday, March 10, 2008

WELCOME BACK, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Well it's back finally & at last. I've never been able to stand all the early sunsets of the cold weather season. Yesterday, very early in the morning, my mother & Uncle Frankie went to visit Fran for the day. They got home after I made coffee. I got some nice home made cookies after Mass at O.L. Sorrows on Saturday night. St. Joseph's sold pierogies. It was my turn to lector at 5:00 Mass on Saturday. Last night we showed up for a Holy Name Society meeting at 7:30. Jerry made a major favorite of his, weinies & sauerkraut. There was junk food too. Of course there were also Scotch, beer & soda. I always pig out at those things unfortunately. Over the weekend I watched "A Man for All Seasons" & "Dr. Zhivago". I try to keep as knowledgeable as possible about the sixties classics. Mary Anne called yesterday. She just wanted to make sure she got a chance to say hello. I'm confused entirely. Although I could have absolutely sworn the Wachovia job fair was next week I just found out that the nepa job site is really supposed to have it next month. I'll have to ask on the phone about exactly what's really going on.

No comments: