Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SECOND YEAR HERE....INTERVIEW

Yesterday marked my second full year in Pa. I spent a long part of it at a job interview at Baby Age. My father drove me over because at first I expected it to be confusing for me. Uncle Frankie was right about its being around the general area of Luzerne County's Community College. Of course, as always, we got there absolutely obscenely early. I've practically never been there before. It turned out to be a fairly easy trip though. There are a few ways to get there. They need a copywriter. I met Heather & she introduced me to one of the top bosses who interviewed me. First they made me take a test. I ended up having to write ads, on Microsoft Word, for a couple of their products. The guy who interviewed me asked the inevitable standard interview questions. I went back & forth between not minding it & wanting to get it over with. The weather was cold & there was a drizzle on top of that. Today it's not raining but it's still entirely too cold for spring. I haven't heard anything so far from that other interview over in Kingston. They may not have made any kind of a decision just yet.

No comments: