Friday, May 30, 2008

NICE DAY

Today, so far, is turning out to be a truly nice day. I didn't get a headache last night so I woke up in about as good a mood as I'm usually in anyway. It's time now for the last Friday dance of the month. June starts on Sunday. Lately I've had this extremely seriously annoying cough. It gets me more than a little aggravated. I assume that it's just a hay fever thing. Of course I made sure I watched "I Love Lucy" & "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire" yesterday. Everybody else always rambles on about those trendy shows. I can't be bothered with any of them though. I'm about the single least hep guy on the planet & I quite enjoy it that way. Cathleen's back from her Mexican vacation. She says it was quite enjoyable. Of course the closest I've ever come to visiting a foreign country was Canada. I've been there a few times. I ate pizza yesterday for supper. Sizzle Pie is everybody's favorite pizzeria around here. I drank coffee very much later than I ever should have. 7:00 p.m. coffee isn't quite the mark of such an exceptionally good idea. Of course I never have been able to control my addiction to the demon brew. Yesterday was my eighth grade history teacher's birthday. Happy birthday, Burt Koza. John F. Kennedy, thirty fifth president, would have been ninety one years old yesterday if he could have lived until now.

No comments: