Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WARMER TODAY

Yesterday was cooler than today. My father took my mother to her doctor's appointment at 10:00 this morning. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. There's been no big change of pace lately around here. Lately I've been listening to the University of Scranton's radio station. They play all sorts of obscure songs. Mainstream radio doesn't interest me. Gas prices are still going absolutely through the roof. Last night Glenn Beck blamed it on polar bears. He reminded us that in 1980 there were only 5,000 polar bears in the world & now there are 25, 000. Oddly, now, not then, they're classified as an endangered species because of all those tree_hugging Greenpeace(among others) obsessos. They try to cheat us out of a chance to get our hands on new fuel because they want us to kiss the animals' butts. I'm assuming Vinnie's & Helene's birthdays yesterday both went well. There are many other birthdays over the course of this month too. It's very quiet at the library today. Lately the cell phone idiots have been getting more & more out of hand. The librarian's off today so the lady who works for him is stuck alone with us. Today is O.L. Sorrows' blood drive. As I said yesterday, I can't give because my last donation was entirely too recent. On Saturday I have a Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre.

No comments: