Thursday, July 17, 2008

READ & PRACTICE

Yesterday since it was the Feast of O.L. Mt. Carmel, I made sure I took advantage by reading books about Sts. John of the Cross & Therese of Lisieux. On top of everything else, I'll be that much more prepared for Saturday morning's Carmelite meeting. Besides that, I also made sure I did quite a whole lot of practicing on my guitar. To my chagrin, I haven't taken a good long walk in somewhere around a week by now. Around here there's not a whole lot of anything else to do except exercise in a place like this. So far there haven't been any pictures sent out by the relatives from the Fourth of July by way of e mail but I see Cousin Danny, from Hilldale, has a bunch of them on his official site. I haven't managed to find any acceptable pictures of me though. Those candid shots can really work to a guy's major disadvantage, if you get my drift. I watched "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" & "I Love Lucy" yesterday. There's still nothing on that's good these days other than old stuff & a few game shows. Uncle Frankie didn't come over yesterday as far as I know. Maybe he showed up when I wasn't even around. Knowing him it's entirely possible. I'm thinking he's been entirely too busy lately. KrissyKrissyKrissy hasn't sent any e mails about the christening so far but we're awaiting the big news any time now.

No comments: