Thursday, October 30, 2008

BLOOD DONATION TOMORROW

I made sure I called the Red Cross this morning about directions tomorrow. The number that comes onto the caller ID isn't the right one. It doesn't work so I was forced to get the right one from the phone book. It should be a fairly easy trip. They guy I spoke to gave me directions by way of South Main Street. I hope my iron count's been at least a little better lately. I've been eating some beets each day because they told me beets are very good for iron. Unfortunately I've never been all that much of a beet fan. Happy twelfth birthday to Karen's son Tony. Yesterday I watched two episodes of "Cheers" & last night I saw two episodes of "Too Close For Comfort". Those were two amazingly good shows. As far as I know Uncle Frankie never showed up yesterday. At least I didn't see him.

No comments: