Monday, December 15, 2008

MARIA CALLED

The weekend went well. I lectored at 5:00 Mass on Saturday. I bought another oplatki after Mass. So far I've gotten one of those things each weekend. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday & ate supper with us. As usual he came fully equipped with candy, this time chocolate. Unfortunately I've been eating entirely too much junk food lately. The Holy Name Society meeting was last night. There was wine, soda & beer after the meeting along with chili & potato chips. One of the main things going on was the election for the new year. Father Walsh didn't show up. KrissyKrissyKrissy sent a Christmas picture of her kids recently. Mary Anne called yesterday. She's been ill lately. Maria called last night too. She told my mother all the latest New York gossip. My Facebook account has most certainly been getting much more mileage lately than ever. All my connections have really been taking advantage.

No comments: