Saturday, January 17, 2009

CARMELITE MEETING

I was more than a little afraid yesterday that this morning's meeting may have been cancelled but it never happened. As usual around half of us showed up. Sister Catherine was there. I got a pastry & cup of tea while I was there. As frequently happens the meeting involved more current events, small talk & other irrelevant things than things that were relevant to our being there. After Mass, right before I left, I made sure I got a ticket for their St. Patrick's Day contest. The temperature this morning was zero. The cold water in the kitchen still wasn't working as of the time I left. I just got yet another notice yesterday in the mail about a blood drive. This one's on Jan. 26 over in Wilkes_Barre. Knowing me I shall most probably be there.

No comments: