Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BARNES & NOBLE

Yesterday was a big day for my cousin Vinnie, & Helene. It was their birthday. I surely hope all went quite well for them both. I went over to the Barnes & Noble next door to the Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes_Barre yesterday. The exercise is really good for me. I made sure I walked a few laps around the store. While I was there I got a copy of the Ingmar Bergman movie, "Wild Strawberries". They have a nice foreign films section in the back of the store. I've been trying to see as wide a variety of movies as I can. Over the course of the past few years I've really spent quite a while on Rte. 309 & the other roads around here. Oddly, I just got a notice, on Facebook, about a guy whose last name is the same as mine & his first name's Thomas. I've never heard of him before. This morning, on my way home from 8:00 Mass at St. John's in Pittston, I stopped at Turkey Hill in Exeter for the Citizen's Voice & a half gallon of 2% milk.