Friday, May 15, 2009

CARMELITE MEETING TOMORROW

Today's weather is much nicer than yesterday's so we can count on quite an especially easy Friday dance this week. Uncle Frankie came over again yesterday with the usual gossip about current events & the olden days. For supper yesterday I ate corned beef & cabbage. Until further notice, this morning was my last day at St. John's. As far as I know Fr. Walsh will be back as of this weekend. I'm pretty sure Aunt Lauren's birthday is this month too but I'm not absolutely positive of when it is so happy birthday to her. I'm still reading a lot of different Carmelite books lately. Tomorrow is our big monthly meeting at the Little Flower Manor in Wilkes_Barre. It always pays to be as knowledgeable as possible about things that are relevant to the circumstances.