Friday, May 08, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY BECKONS!


This weekend will be Mother's Day. Kudos are in order for all the women who qualify. Yesterday I got a few slight headaches but they all went away. It's getting weird but at least my left side hasn't hurt lately. By now I need yet another haircut. I get pretty sloppy looking when it's long. Yesterday I started a book by St. Teresa of Avila. I just found out from Michael's wife, Terry, that today is their son Anthony's twenty first birthday. I hope he has a really happy one. They live over in New Jersey. My nephew Michael will turn twenty one in August. Unfortunately this year is full of milestone birthdays for all us old timers too. Uncle Frankie showed up for a while yesterday. He & my parents spent a lot of time hanging around together as usual. They spent much of the time reminiscing. Mary Anne & Bridget will be showing up this weekend but Steve & the boys aren't available.