Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SONIA MARIA SOTOMAYOR

Today is my niece Bridget's twelfth birthday. Next year she gets to be a teenager. It's time to wish her a very happy birthday. Tomorrow's cousin Gino's birthday. He's already an adult. Memorial Day went quite well although it was more than a little on the fattening & hot site. The West Wyoming kin came over on Saturday. It rained a little while they were here_more thunder than anything else_ & only got entirely out of hand after they all left Uncle Frankie helped my father with a lot of things. Fran & Lisa were cooking on the barbecue too. There was only one thing I didn't like yesterday though. There was a parade on 8th Street. The entire street was blocked so no one could get out of O.L. Sorrows parking lot. I had the absolute, unmitigated nerve to dare to complain under my breath in my car about it. Some woman presumed to come over to tell me how rude she thought I was_well excuuuuse me! It was none of her business since I was alone & not talking to her or anyone else. In spite of what she appeared to have thought, she, not I, gets the ignoramus of the year award. Obama, our pro_abortion president, has picked Sonia Maria Sotomayor as Souter's replacement. So far all we know about her is that she's a Hispanic woman & a New Yorker.