Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ANOTHER MEETING


Yesterday I read a lot more of "Don Quijote" & played my guitar for quite a while too. Pittston's tomato festival is just around the corner. It should turn out to be quite a very nice time this year too. Maybe this year I shall get some souvenirs. The only things I don't like about things like this are the traffic congestion & crowds. Tonight there will be yet another meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. I should hope our ringleader will be available this time. She was forced to cancel the last one two weeks ago. So far the weather has most certainly been very nice for those of us who enjoy sweltering heat. I've heard there will soon be rain though. Today we wish happy birthday to Robin in Chicago. She's my cousin Leonard's daughter. It's also KrissyKrissyKrissy's wedding anniversary. She's my cousin Larry's daughter.