Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LICENSE PICTURE


The heat wave continues. I enjoy hot weather so I'm truly gloating quite a bit over it all. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. I spent a lot of time practicing my guitar & reading "Don Quijote". I've gotten up to the beginning of Part Two of "Don Quijote". Unfortunately my cough, from my annual hay fever attack, has been driving me crazy lately. My father & I went to Ashley to get our driver's license pictures at around 10:00 a.m. today. It only took slightly less than an hour to get it over with for us both. I took my picture without glasses this time. I was really happy I didn't need any extra paperwork or an eye test. Amazingly I looked very nice in this picture compared to others I've seen of me. On the way home we ended up having to stop at Burger King because my father needed food for his diabetes.