Wednesday, August 05, 2009

THERE'S A MEETING HERE TONIGHT


Lately the big murder, last week over in Exeter is still the conversation piece all over town. I listened to some of my Ramsey Lewis CD last night. I have his "Finest Hour" CD. I ended up getting through around half of it. There are a lot of classics on it including "The In Crowd" & a couple of Beatle songs, "Day Tripper" & "A Hard Day's Night". Yesterday I ate chicken for supper. It ws reasonably good but entirely too sticky. That always gets on my nerves when I have to spend more time cleaning up from the mess than eating in the first place. I'm still reading "Mansfield Park". Today at 6:30 that show about Shakespeare will be on again. I hope I shall be able to remember to watch it. Tonight I shall be attending the next meeting over at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston.