Monday, October 26, 2009

NICE PARTY

Today we wish an especially happy birthday to Cathy. She & her family are old friends from Lindenhurst. They now live in California. The weather lately has been unusually nice. Halloween, when I was a kid, was bitter cold compared to this. I lectored at Mass on Saturday at 5:00. Yesterday was the big ham party at St. Joseph's. Somehow I made the mistake of thinking it was time for the ziti party at O.L. Sorrows. That's in another two weeks. My mother went but my father wasn't available to she got him a take_out meal. Uncle Frankie & Fran were both there too. They served ham with pineapples, potatoes, green beans, coffee, dessert among other things. There were a lot of people there. The St. Jude novena is still in progress. It will last until his feast day.