Saturday, October 31, 2009

BLOOD DRIVE

The weather's been quite cloudy today so far but it's still fairly nice. After I got out of Mass at O.L. Mt.Carmel this morning, I tried to go to the stationery next door to get a Citizen's Voice. The gas station attendant told me that they'd recently gone out of business though. Our coffee trouble continue. I accidentally said that the coffee last week was from Price Chopper but it was Choc Full o' Nuts. The pot is always freaking out. Today we have to wish a very happy birthday to Jim, an old Lindenhurst friend now living in California, & Earl, an old Jackson Heights friend, now living in Puerto Rico. A couple of days ago I got a call from the Red Cross people asking me to show up in a few days for a blood drive way over in Wilkes_Barre but yesterday I got a card from them advertising for one right over in O.L. Mt. Carmel church in Pittston on Nov. 15. I should rather go there.