Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ELECTION DAY NEX TUESDAY

The St. Jude novena continues. I showed up again last night. Tomorrow, the feast day, is the last of it. Halloween very fast approaches. Decorations & candy are everywhere by now. So far the coffee pot seems to be working fairly well each day. It only appears to flip out when I use the Maxwell House in the big blue container instead of the Price Chopper brand in the brown can. I still have that annoying cough but at least it's manageable. My father's cold is way out of control. The weather today is much colder than yesterday & I've heard threats of rain. Next Tuesday is Election Day around here. The Pa. Pro_Life Federation has a lot of flyers to pass out explaining exactly whom we can count on to fight all the dangerous characters on the left.