Saturday, December 19, 2009

OLD MOVIES

It's ice cold today. My mother & Aunt Lauren got the shopping trip over with yesterday. I went to the Carmelite meeting this morning. Another new woman showed up. Barbara wasn't available because of the dangerous weather. We're threatened with a blizzard & she lives in Scranton. Last night I stayed up until 10:30 watching "A Man For All Seasons" & "The Maltese Falcon". I don't usually like to stay up late but I managed to get away with it. I've seen each of them a few times by now. I don't have to lector tomorrow because I recently switched with Linnae. She's taking my turn. That's good because the weather might get me too crazy. I've heard that New York is expecting well over a foot of snow. My guitar playing continues. I'm hoping to get a little better each week from now on.