Friday, December 18, 2009

TRAFFIC

The weather's been getting bitter lately. This morning it was only nineteen degrees outside. Fortunately I found a pair of very thick gloves. They're forecasting lots of snow for New York. Yesterday I got both my Christmas cards out. I only end up having to send two each year. Everybody else gets an internet merry Christmas. This morning I took some mail to the post office for my parents. My mother went shopping with Aunt Lauren early this morning. I noticed this morning, on Eighth Street, that the traffic around here is an absolute nightmare these days. Tomorrow is the lay Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre. We meet on the third Saturday morning of each month at 9:00 a.m. at the Little Flower Manor on S. Meade Street. It's time yet again for our weekly Friday dance.