Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SHOPPING

Yesterday the sky was awfully cloudy. It looked as if it may have snowed but it never did. Today's very cold too. I made sure I dug up a pair of gloves this morning. Tonight I have to go to the meeting at O.L. Mt. Carmel in Pittston. Those meetings have always struck me as so especially interesting. I ran into Ada yesterday & she said she's not going to be available. She has to go to a Republican meeting. I hope everyone else will be able to show up. Oral Roberts has died. A lot of really big names have died this year. He was one of the much more prominent characters. My mother said yesterday that she wants to go food shopping with Aunt Lauren this Friday. Maybe they'll be going to Wegmann's. I've never been there but I've heard a lot about it, here & in Buffalo. I'm still practicing my guitar. Scales & arpeggios just don't ever seem to get any more interesting.