Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Everyone Knows It's Windy

Does the wind really cry Mary, though? The weather's much nicer these days, & California Cathleen even says her temperatures are in the nineties, last week anyway. She said the winds lately have been around 35 m.p.h. We got the same deal over here with wind. KrissyKrissyKrissy is back in New York until Friday. Maybe I shall watch at least one more of her DVDs. The ones I haven't seen are movies I haven't even heard of. Uncle Frankie showed up yesterday. Palm Sunday & April are right around the corner. Easter should be pretty groovy & fattening this year. One year, at my old KofC council, I even dressed up as the Easter Bunny for the young uns' party. This year, though, I suppose I shall be but a mere bystander at all the parties, etc. I suppose, as I've said at least once before, I shall have to get some exercise so I can at least fit into my really nice clothes. I just found out about a new car, known as the roadster, that supposedly gets 70 m.p.g. This could be just what people are looking for but who knows how it will work out?

No comments: