Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Finally An Undeniably Groovy Weather Day

Today's weather was smashingly close to seventy degrees. Of course, there was still lots of ice on the ground, left over, believe it or not, from the Valentine's Day blizzard. I'm really looking forward to all the upcoming hot weather. People say we'll go right from winter into summer without spring but I like that just fine & dandy. KrissyKrissyKrissy was back for the day but is going back directly to N.Y. immediately after work tomorrow. I'd go nuts under the same circumstances. The Oblates' novena to St. Joseph continues but tonight I went to St. Anthony's where they prayed to St. Anthony. St. Patrick's Day is on its way & I'll be quite smashing in my shamrock socks. I suppose the homosexuals will try to destroy the parade, as they do every year. It's too bad that general got into so much trouble for simply telling the truth about the moral ramifications of homosexual conduct. I guess it's a free country only if you agree with the left wing propaganda. For the rest of us, it's a totalitarian police state. Yesterday was my cousin Leonard's birthday.

No comments: