Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well, Folks, I Blew It Again

It seems that everytime I try something I'm not very familiar with my boogie man gets his revenge. Today I accidentally veered left instead of right on my way to the Oblates' seminary. Instead of going onto the southbound lane of 315 I ended up going north to Lackawanna County. The congregation was founded on this very day in 1878 in Asti, Italy. All went really well after a bit of backtracking though. On the way home I took the back road through Yatesville & ended up on Main St. in Plains. It's quite a very interesting experience having to drive through this area. My part of New York is so flat. On Saturday I have to go to another Carmelite meeting. At least I have the trip well memorized by now. It will be St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: