Friday, March 16, 2007

Wayne's World , Wayne's World

Well, I finally got my very first ever official third degree ID from my Pa. KofC council yesterday. Thanks, Wayne. Now I have to make sure I get my fourth degree dues paid up. Since before 8 a.m. today there's been a raging blizzard here. After tomorrow it may taper off. It will spoil a whole lot of St. Patrick day parties & parades though. Tomorrow I have to go to my Carmelite meeting & I hope I can remember my shamrock socks for the big day. The library people have to answer quite a whole lot of questions about whether they're closing tomorrow & even today. When will this absolute garbage ever end? March sucks. That's one of my mottos. A while ago, I found a Hispanic blog dedicated to Ringo Starr. KrissyKrissyKrissy is finally back. A couple of days ago, when I was cleaning my glasses, one of the lenses popped out on me. I sort of expected that to happen sooner or later anyway.

No comments: