Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey I Finally Made It

Yes, folks, it worked out for me today. I finally got to the Oblates' Seminary with absolutely no trouble whatsoever. The only catch was that the weather has been icy cold & pouring out since about 2:30 a.m. this morning. Spring has temporarily held back a smidge. I really can't wait for the very nice weather finally to come. Cold & I just aren't on friendly terms. March has always bugged me like crazy. The bad weather just doesn't want to let go. It's always been an oddly annoying metaphor for me. The latest craze among my kinfolk is finding out each other's anniversaries. I've been getting lots of feedback but not perfect attendance. We started out with birthdays & now it's this. These characters can always be counted on to find some excuse to keep things rolling. It's always nice to be able to keep in touch. KrissyKrissyKrissy should be coming back tomorrow, I reckon.

No comments: