Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's Raining Again

On my much better days, that's just the title of a favorite Supertramp song of mine. Today, though, to my undying chagrin, it's a complaint about the icy cold, wet, dreary weather. For the past three days, I've gotten headaches on top of that. I heard the beginnings of "Abraham, Martin & John" on the radio a little while ago. That's because today is the thirty ninth anniversary of the assassination, in Atlanta, Ga., of Martin Luther King, Jr. I know that because I've always been an expert on the 1960's. Everybody's entitled to one weird hobby. I just found out a while ago, on "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?" that his real first name was Michael. KrissyKrissyKrissy's back in New York. She for sure picked a groovy day to have to travel. I don't suppose it would be a particularly bright idea for me to go to my council's meeting tonight. I tried to spend a little while on my computer last night but it was too slow for me. I try to use it only sparingly. I see John & Theresa Kerry were on TV last night. They're mixed up with some of those Greenpeace_y environmentalist fanatics these days.

No comments: