Friday, August 31, 2007

END OF MONTH

Alas, today is the very last day of August. Tomorrow begins the month that traditionally reigns supreme as the symbol of having a sense of responsibility. At least the library isn't so crowded these days because school's back in session. Yesterday, I made sure I asked a couple of questions on the Catholic Answers & EWTN radio programs. I even got a chance to speak directly to Patrick Madrid on EWTN's program. It all worked out really well except that on his show, the guy who put me on seemed to have gotten the distinct impression that my name was Harry. Labor Day is coming up. This Monday, believe it or not, is the big day. Everybody gets to have a three_day weekend. I remember a few Labor Days, back in the nineties, when I got extremely violent headaches all weekend for three of them in a row. Each year, right before Labor Day, I most certainly must have done something I shouldn't have. Sunday morning, I have to lector again at 10:00 a.m. Mass. It's been getting easier now that I've already been up there a few times.

No comments: