Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO ANNE


A rousing Happy birthday goes out to one of the little red haired girls from the old neighborhood. Jo Anne & I go back to the olden days. She's a smidge younger than I, by a few weeks. We were in the same class at P.S. 148 & St. Gabriel's & lived on the same street, the glorious 92 St. As a kid in those days, I was always quite seriously convinced that Charles M. Schulz must most certainly have stolen the idea for his comic strip from my life. Today's very warm out so far. Of course, Uncle Frankie showed up last night. It was his first visit in a long time though. After only a few minutes he ended up having to go to Target. My mother went to a very early doctor's appointment this morning.
View my Photo Gallery

Free Photo Albums by Bravenet.com

No comments: