Thursday, August 30, 2007

FEAST MEETING

Last night, I finally & at last made it to my very first ever St. Joseph's feast meeting. It was extremely seriously crowded. We all sat around a table at their parish center right next door to the rectory. It most certainly seemed to have gone over quite well. Fr. Walsh was only available for around the first fifteen minutes because he was forced to go to a wake for his friend's father. The meeting only lasted a very short time after that anyway. It was all about food, booths, sponsors, etc. The only things about it that pert near drove me plum loco were the crowd & the confusion. Besides that, I don't know any of the people in either parish so it's a little harder for me here than in New York. Unfortunately, summer is pert near over. The beginning of September, because of the beginning of the new school year, has always been a symbol of the end of all the interesting things about summer.

No comments: