Wednesday, August 15, 2007

NICE DAY SO FAR


So far, today has been a reasonably good day. I went to 9:00 a.m. Mass at St. Joseph's for the Feast of the Assumption. I got the paper at the machine instead of bothering to go to the store. Lately I only get the Citizen's Voice instead of bothering with the Times Leader. It's all local gossip anyway. Mary Anne sent me an e mail asking exactly what the University of Scranton job would entail. I hope I get a chance for at least an interview. I should really like to end up there in that kind of environment. That kind of world has always struck me as especially interesting. It's hard to believe that the summer is pert near over. It goes by so fast. Leonard, Alan & their gang will be going on their infamous annual fishing trip over in Michigan pretty soon. I've never been on one with them but from what I've heard it usually turns out to be quite a hoot. The itinerary would drive me stark raging nuts. That's the main reason I'm glad I've never gotten around to it. As much as I've always enjoyed fishing a long tri....still pure hell for me.

No comments: