Saturday, September 15, 2007

CARMELITE MEETING

Today I went to the Carmelite meeting in Wilkes_Barre. Sister Catherine was there. Most other people didn't show up. Dana was there with his two sons, but his daughter must have stayed home. Please don't even think of supporting the Memory Walk to end Alzheimer's Disease. At the meeting I found out that they support embryonic stem cell research & physician assisted suicide, among other things on the liberal agenda. There are other groups, much more worthy of support than they, that fight against Alzheimer's Disease. Among other groups who are involved with the Culture of Death, Amnesty International is now officially in favor of abortion. Tomorrow's my birthday. John, an old pal from high school, must have been reading my blog lately. He sent me a happy birthday e.mail. I shall be spending my birthday over at St. Joseph's working at their Harvest Festival. Before that, though, I have to be the lector at 10:00 a.m. Mass At O.L.Sorrows. Java & Nunziata(aka Fred & Ginger) just sent us a video demonstrating their expertise as dancing fools. The weather was very cool & rainy this morning & I even ended up having to wear a light sweater when I first left. Now at least the rain's stopped. I passed Gino yesterday on Eighth Street & noticed that he's grown a beard. That's nice.

No comments: