Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WENT TO MALL



This morning I went to the Wyoming Valley Mall to give them my job application. The traffic congestion on the way was nothing short of an absolute nightmare. There were two trucks backing everybody up for miles at a time, for about fifteen minutes, over what turned out to be nothing more than just a new paint job on the road. They have a nice variety of stores but there are better places in other malls. They only have one book store & one record store. I haven't spent a lot of time in a mall in quite a while. I know Spencer's always turns out to be quite a gas. At least when I got to the video section of the F.Y.I. record store their selection was much more interesting than Blockbusters. Surprisingly, they even have all the old James Bond movies. As always, I (ahem)took a wrong turn or two, shall we say? on my way over there. My father went over to the funeral home to give Marilyn the chairs back. Lately all I've been doing is eating one thing right after the other to get rid of all the leftovers from Fran's party. I really enjoy good food but after a certain point it gets to the grossout effect. Too much food is just plain painful. Yesterday the weather, early in the day, was very bad. It was pouring out. Today, so far, is very much nicer. It's cool, & a little windy, but I'm quite happy about it.

No comments: