Friday, September 14, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY


Today we must do the dance of the Fridays. Tomorrow I have to go to a Carmelite meeting in Wilkes Barre. It's on South Meade Street at the Little Flower Manor at 9:00 a.m. We always welcome all interested newcomers. Our meetings are on the third Saturday morning of each month. Lately we haven't been able to get around to the lessons, unfortunately, because all sorts of unavoidably necessary sidetracking seems to sneak up on us. It's hard to believe that I shall have been attending these meeting for six years as of next month. I tried to get started in September of 2001 but the first meeting would have been on the eleventh. Everything was cancelled that day. I was in New York then. Oh well, stuff happens, I reckon. My birthday is coming up on Sunday & Miz Kitti's is even on Monday. We're all getting so old. It seems like only yesterday when she & I first met. Back then we were still working at CRS in Melville with Carole & Yolanda as our supervisors. I haven't seen any of them in a while. Those were groovy days for me.

No comments: