Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HAPPY DAY, BEATLE SIR PAUL

On this day, in 1942, James Paul McCartney was born in Liverpool, England, to James & Mary McCartney. He's always been quite a favorite of mine. Last time I heard, Uncle Frankie was supposed to be home today. Who knows, though, at this rate? Wyoming's computers are still messed up so I'm stranded again at the Hoyt. The last time this happened it took around three days to fix so maybe by tomorrow all will be normal again. As of yesterday "I Love Lucy" is back again on channel 3. I suppose the golf tournament must be over with. I watced that & "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire". Yesterday afternoon I cut the grass. It only took a little while because there's not really all that much ground to cover. It's about as much fun as washing clothes, of course, but both have to be done. Once again we drank coffee yesterday in the afternoon. I was quite happy to hear on the news yesterday that coffee is now considered good for the health. It is now touted as supposedly preventing everything form heart disease & stroke to Alzheimer's disease. Even decaf is bing given rave reviews. Yesterday I spent a while playing all those Beatle songs on my guitar. I really need the practice but I'm getting there. Last night I watched "The Simpsons". It's always been a favorite of mine but I got out of habit, quite a while ago, of keeping track of it.

No comments: