Thursday, June 12, 2008

NICE QUIET DAY

Today's been very quiet & slow so far. When I went over to the newspaper machine on Sixth Street I noticed that their Citizen's Voice is still a half dollar even though it's only thirty five cents at the store. Either way it's a dull paper. I just read last week that it's only been around since the late 1970's. Mary Anne called last night. All seems to be going quite well with them these days. Unfortunately my mother's back still hurts. Last night I ate a few bowls of cereal. Lately I've been on a bit of a cereal binge, of the cold kind, that is. Last night I pigged out on bowls of Frosted Flakes & Rice Krispies. Lately I haven't been drinking any coffee during the day. It's always been a very favorite thing of mine but it has quite a demonically possessive kind of effect upon me. Of course it does't serve any kind of purpose for me to bother to put this on my blog. All it proves is that mine has been quite the droll uneventful life lately. Last night nothing much happened except that I watched some TV & exercised on my chair for a while. Of course, as always, I didn't get much sleep last night. Yesterday I was looking through a bunch of old albums of mine in the garage. One of these days I should start getting into the habit of listening to them again.

No comments: