Tuesday, August 19, 2008

STILL WARM

Uncle Frankie came over for a visit yesterday. There doesn't seem to be much of anything going on with him lately. I just found out from my goddaughter, Kristy Nicole, over in North Tonawanda, that she's just gotten engaged. She's all of twenty years old. Time flies. Old age is really beginning to settle in onto me. This morning, I started reading a bit more of the insanely big book about Marxism. It's extremely seriously difficult & time consuming but it's very well worth the effort. I really like to make sure I read as much of it as possible each time because it's quite interesting. I made sure I played the guitar for a while yesterday. Even if I practice for less than an hour each day it's still something worthwhile. The Citgo station on Wyoming Avenue in Wyoming is open for business again as of yesterday. The owner was on vacation for a while. I sometimes go there so I have to keep track of things like that. It's the closest one but others are less expensive.

No comments: