Friday, September 12, 2008

FRIDAY AGAIN

Friday is upon us so it's time for our legendary weekly dance. The weather's very dreary & it's going to rain for quite a while. I've finished reading "Macbeth" & just started "King Lear". Uncle Frankie called up yesterday & came over this morning. Because of the miserable weather, he & my father most certainly have no intention of bothering to show up at tonight's big game. Recently my cousin Vinnie hepped me to the show, "Burn Notice". He got me to watch it last night. The only familiar member of the cast was Sharon (Cagney & Lacey) Gless. It was a good show, worth watching again. The only catch was that he never bothered to warn me in advance that it's on at 10:00 p.m.! Anne called my mother yesterday & they talked for quite a while. Today a woman at the library was completely befuddled about how to start a new e mail account so I ended up having to show her how. It's extremely easy but some people still go crazy over it. As always I continuously play my guitar. Soon I shall be ready to get away with letting people listen.

No comments: