Thursday, September 04, 2008

QUIET DAY

September plods forward. Alas, it's the month of my birthday. Miz Kitti's is the very day after mine. The weather is still about the same for now. It's cold in the morning & nice all day. Uncle Frankie came over for a while yesterday. The conversation's all to predictable these days. Lately everybody's been rambling on absolutely constantly about this Sarah Palin character. All the incessant babbling gets annoying after only a very short time. Obama's entirely too far to the left but McCain's a W. clone. Palin's the only one whose cultural views are acceptable. The rest all want a pro abortion, homosexuality, etc. platform. Yesterday I watched yet another old movie, "The Food of the Gods". It starred Ida Lupino & Marjoe Gortner. In the 1970's & 1980's Marjoe Gortner was an actor on all sorts of TV shows & movies. He was also a Bible thumping, holy rolling preacher. It's going to take me a while to get around to seeing all those movies I won at St. John's bazaar. I practiced my guitar just as conscientiously as ever. Scales are still boring but unavoidably necessary.

No comments: