Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WEEK HALF OVER

This past week has been entirely uneventful so far. The cousins are still rambling on about Jennifer's baby & our anticipated white water rafting trip next year. Yesterday I watched the movie, "The Vault of Horror", which was quite a bit like its prequel "Tales From the Crypt" & even included a reference to it. Terry Thomas was the only familiar name & face from the entire cast. He was a big name in 1960's sitcoms & a dead ringer for Bernard Fox. Fr. Walsh is unavailable for Mass all this week so I've been going to Mass at St. John the Evangelist in Pittston. That's where I was baptized. It's right by the Pittston Library & Domino's Pizza. Yesterday I practiced a bunch of scales on my guitar. It pays to keep up with that kind of thing. Unfortunately yesterday I also pigged out on many Pop Tarts & other kinds of junk food which I can seriously do without. Yet another big highlight of yesterday was when my father went over to watch Gino work on Uncle Frankie's house.

No comments: